Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where does the time go?




I started this morning to download the latest pictures from the camera and low and behold there were 105. Yup, guess it's been awhile since we downloaded pictures and a long time since I've posted any. I meant to blog some but then I started uploading some to facebook and am still uploading photos to facebook while I write this blog. It has been exactly two months since I posted anything on this blog and the holidays have come and gone and wiped us out. Both my family and Brian's family were in town and we had so much fun with everyone. We want everyone to know how much we appreciate the effort and time and energy that went into traveling and preparing and hosting the holidays. THANK YOU! And of course we love you!

No comments: