We are still alive and kicking but have been busy looking for a house, buying a house, moving into house, and getting ready for baby ducks and chickens. More to come about our exciting lives.
Yea on getting a house and all of the other good news! I am glad to see something on the blog I miss hearing about how you guys are! I hope you post some picts of the new house!
3 comments:
congrats on all of your news. I'm pretty excited for you guys. Hope to see you sometime soon... :)
You sound like you're one step behind me... except the ducks and chickens (we're not allowed to have them here...) Where are you at now?
Yea on getting a house and all of the other good news! I am glad to see something on the blog I miss hearing about how you guys are! I hope you post some picts of the new house!
Post a Comment