Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Long time no see

I have finally downloaded a few pictures and want to post them.  We are doing well here in Utah. In fact we love it.  The weather, the green, the mountains, the lake, everything is great.  Winter was mild and in fact Brian worked outside or in the garage at least every week.  We have been extremely busy (and life has been stressful) but we are finally catching our breath a bit before the next busy-ness (okay just me, Brian is always busy and still has stressful work but at least I am catching my breath a bit). ha ha We bought land (with Pat and Sherryl) in Palmyra Utah, which is just west of Springville and fifteen minutes from my parents house, five minutes from Walmart and the freeway.  It is 6.1 acres and has fabulous views.  So far we have planted 5 trees, 2 bushes, about 300 strawberries, and 100 raspberries. I took pictures last night and will post them. stay tuned. . .

No comments: