Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Daddy by Anna

I found this paper that Anna brought home from sunbeams class on Father's Day.  Brian and I thought it hilarious and I meant to share it but alas it got lost.  It has now made another appearance so I am typing it. Also with our new camera I have ten thousand pictures--sadly I am having a few problems with the computer end of posting them but here are two. Okay back to Anna's paper. There are nine fill in the blank that Anna answered and her teachers wrote down.

My Daddy
My Dad is 10 years old.
His hair is brown and his eyes are black.
He likes to wear clothes.
My dad loves to eat German pancakes.
Daddy always tells me everything in the whole world.
It makes my dad happy when he says how pretty I am for church.
I love to swing down the long staircase with my dad.
If I could give my dad anything it would be a big toolbox and a watermelon.
My favorite thing about my dad is he loves me.
Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you!

p.s. we did get Brian a big toolbox for Father's Day but sadly no watermelon. Anna keeps asking for one. :)


2 comments:

mary said...

Oh so funny. Especially, when he tells her she is pretty.

BNR said...

and where is the long staircase? I'm with her - where's my watermelon.... how come we don't have watermelon?