Halloween night we spent some time with Mary handing out candy and then went over to Matt and Julie's. Brian put cousin Jake's pirate mustache on Anna's head. Arrrrrg, matey!
Anna enjoying the finer things in life like Twix.
Anna and Daddy by the fire. Anna was quite enthralled by the fire her daddy built. Must be in the genes
I LOVE that you have started blogging! I have been wishing for some time that you would! Anna is so so cute and it is really fun to see pictures of her. I can't wait to meet her in person! Keep up the blogging!
3 comments:
aww she is so cute! I can't wait to see her in less than two weeks!
I am so glad you guys have a blog!! It is so fun to be able to see you and what is going on in your life! Anna is so cute! I can't wait to meet her!
I LOVE that you have started blogging! I have been wishing for some time that you would! Anna is so so cute and it is really fun to see pictures of her. I can't wait to meet her in person! Keep up the blogging!
Post a Comment