Logan has one tooth (which came in I think a month or so ago) and one more that is just about to come through any minute now (he has been fussy enough these last two days that I hope it comes sooner rather than later). I did try taking pictures when his tooth first came in however I was by myself and could never get a clear picture of the tooth. But the other day Bennett came to the rescue after ascertaining I had not yet taken a good picture she and Mary and I worked at it until finally success. These first few pictures are just of Logan and Anna playing and reading. They are so cute I just wanted to throw them in. (sorry about the red eye, Brian hasn't loaded a photo editor to our new hard drive yet.)
 |
| Anna reading-she loves books |
Trying to hold his mouth open did not work-he just stuck his tongue out so we just had to make him laugh and smile.
 |
| success at last--can you see it bottom left front tooth? |
4 comments:
Logan is so darn cute. I hope he is done being fussy. Those teeth coming in our rough on the kiddos and the mommys! Oh and I did feed your fish!
Ahhh!! I remember taking way too many photos! And now I have them all just lying around in storage and in no order whatsoever. And I blame pregnancy, but I have lost all my memory cells because I have a hard time recalling where I was in those pictures and who was there and such. It's a pain...which is why I am grateful for blogging...it's become my photo album, journal, travel log all combined into one.
What a beautiful girl Anna is!!! She sounds like she has such a fun imagination pretending she is flying like her bat pumpkin.
I hear ya about the terrible teething process. I think my little girl is getting her back molars in cause she is being extra clingy and whiny. Hope all is going well with you and your family. I love your blog and am so happy to 'keep up' through it since visiting is a little harder. Happy Thanksgiving in a bit!
I emailed your hotmail...don't know if you still use it or if it's an old one...so i'm making a repeat request. Could I get your address? You can email it to: lachilena.king@gmail.com
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a happy baby. we've got to start working on the next picture since new teeth are coming in.
Post a Comment