Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have downloaded our pictures from 11/11 to 12/20 and we have 44. That's it. We only took 8 on Thanksgiving and only of my kids, Brian and all the kids eating. None of the adults. Man, I really can't say much for our documenting skills. Our poor kids will have a 100 pictures of themselves but not of anyone else. That seems pretty sad. Guess that will be a new year's resolution--take more pictures of other people--especially with the kiddies. So anyway, here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving. It was wonderful--the company and the food. I have many things to be thankful for especially family, food, a roof over our heads, and our health. We are so blessed.
kids watching movie during final food prep

Logan looking handsome as always

Anna and her "Everyone is thankful for me" shirt

Anna and Daddy playing

kids eating Thanksgiving feast

Logan entertaining himself while I stuff my face

No comments: