Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can there ever be too many pictures?

Can I ever post too many pictures of my wonderful, amazing, adorable, funny children?  I think not.
Anna and Braxton

Grandma and Logan


Logan and a spoon

Logan eating dirt

"Dad's right, Mom. Dirt tastes fine!... And I can wear it for camouflage"
Last caption and picture courtesy of Grandma Roberts.




3 comments:

New Family said...

Goodness no! Bring on all the pictures you've got! I love how blue Logan's eyes are, he's gonna be a lady's man! When are you guys visiting Utah next? We might be moving to Nashville next year, so I'd love to reconnect sometime before then and meet those cute kiddos!

Fosburgh Family said...

I think you should have even MORE pictures of those CUTIES!!!!!

cvamador said...

You don't have nearly enough pictures of those adorable kiddos. Miss you, so you better start putting up more.