Every since Brian got his first bee suit a year and a half ago Anna has wanted her own. She always talks about when she is bigger, 4, she will get her own bee suit. Brian ordered another full suit (instead of just the jacket he has) and Anna was so excited to try it on. Here are a few pictures. She can't wait until she is older so she can help daddy with the bees.
2 comments:
Cute stuff...We forgot to buy honey from you guys while you were here...We are so bummed we were going to buy a jug. :( To use your own words - boo... :) Thanks for coming to see us. We had fun and Kaden keeps talking about Anna Belle. Hopefully we'll see you soon. Loves...
That is so darn cute! I love how kids think one more year and they will be big enough to just about anything! I love the family picture at the top of the blog you all look so great! I would love to see you guys in person though!
Post a Comment