Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.

Friday, August 12, 2011

A quick note

In case anyone cares why I haven't posted pictures for a while we are in the midst of moving to Utah. We are finishing fixing up the house and packing/organizing/cleaning etc. then off--hopefully *fingers crossed everything will be done*--at the end of the month.  So until I can post again here are our cute kids.
Logan loves exploring and climbing and jumping and wrestling. He also loves sitting in boxes and suitcases.

No matter how busy, Daddy still finds time to play.

Anna LOVES LOVES LOVES playing dress up right now. 

The joys of learning to use a spoon-but still using your hands.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

yea...Logan reminds me so much of Brian. See you soon. Hope all is going well with the packing and stress of it all...:)

Becky Smith said...

I love the picture of Anna Belle holding on to Brian's leg! Good luck with the move and I hope everything goes well.