Anyway to the title. My mom sent an email about spending ten minutes and writing down what we are thankful for and unfortunately I have not made the time until now. Anna is napping (or at least staying in her room) and Logan is cheerful and talking despite losing his voice from a nasty cold he has. He sounds so sad and pathetic when he is crying and it is so soft at times I can barely hear him but he is such a good baby and so happy. He smiles all the time and laughs and loves playing with Daddy and Anna. I am so grateful for my wonderful little family. Brian is a wonderful husband and father. The kids love to play with him and when he gets home they both make a beeline for him. Oh no, Logan is done with this thankful time and wants attention so I will just have to post this--I know you are thinking why don't I save and come back because the sad thing is who knows when I will make it back. I am thankful for wonderful extended family and love you all here is a shout out to you and best wishes for a happy year!
Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
10 minutes of thankfulness
Logan has just knocked over the paper shredder and some bits escaped before I could right it and I thought about cleaning it up before I write this post but then realized it will keep him busy--paper has a bit of fiber which is good for the digestive track. I decided for the new year that I would post more often and actually write things instead of just pictures. I was looking at a friend's site and they have listed down the side cute things their beautiful little girls say and I thought, I can do that. Anna says funny things all the time. Of course I can never remember them when I go to blog but I think I will start writing them on my white board and then transferring them to the blog. Let's face it I am sure anyone looking at this blog would much rather read cute things Anna says and cute pictures then just my ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment