Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Mini Trish

Man, I should look through my photos more often because I have some great ones.  When Aunt Trisha was staying with us for a bit Anna loved to follow her around--especially while she was getting ready for work. She would say "you gonna get pretty now?" Because she wanted to watch Trisha put makeup on and wanted to "get pretty" too. Anna also like putting on Trisha's badge, taking her cell phone and telling us that she was going to work. Trisha added the belt for that bit of authenticity. We sure loved having Trisha stay with us.
dialing someone important

no idea why she looks so tired in this one

how's it going?

4 comments:

BNR said...

of course she is dialing someone important. She is a busy little girl - she doesn't have time to waste on just anyone. ha ha and she likes dress up just like here mommy did when she was that age.

Fosburgh Family said...

Looks just like Trisha soooo cute!

Rebecca Smith said...

Super cute! I am loving all of your new posts! I heard how cute Anna Belle is with the chickens and how brave she is! Thanks for sending me those pictures over Christmas and thank you for our Christmas gift! You are so much better than I am at getting things done! I hope you are all doing well we sure wish we lived closer to you guys!

trishfish said...

We just look so much alike she could have gone to work for me. I love the pictures; could you email them to me so I can put it up on my wall?