Thanks for taking time to catch up with us.
Friday, January 21, 2011
What happens if we die?
Recently Anna's favorite game is "snakes." Basically she lays on the bed calling for help and waits for us to grab her and roll her over to save her from the snakes. Usually Daddy plays this game with her but tonight I got roped in. Brian tickled Anna and I had to save her. After wrestling with her a bit I told her were were dead and what was Daddy going to do? She said, "Take us to the fence." At first I had no idea what she was talking about but a few seconds past and I realized that she meant that he would throw us over the back fence. We have a wash behind our house and the dead rabbits get tossed over the fence to be cleared away by the coyotes. We laughed so hard. Good to know it won't come to Daddy having to toss us over the fence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So we get tossed out like the rabbits, mice and other varmin. Can't wait to hear what she'll think of next. I was laughing when I read the post. She is so funny.
Post a Comment